Holistic development of students is the supreme priority of the institute for which many co-curricular
and extra curricular activities have been undertaken by the institutions.
One such endeavour is Rovers and Rangers training program which is running in the institute since 1998
This program equipped the students with basic life skills, like first aid training, tackling day to day
problems, art of surviving in adverse condition with minimal resources etc along with this the program
also inculcate the sense of social responsibility and willingness to serve the society.
Under this program the institute arrange following activities:
- Three days Rover/Rangers Pravesh camp every year, with the help of Rovers and Rangers leaders
provided by Bharat scout and guide, Uttar Pradesh.
- Selecting and forwarding successful Rovers and Rangers for Nipun camp.
- Arrangement of competition and workshops.
- Organization of awarenes railies and camps regarding contemporary issues such as child marriage,
provisions against domestic violence , blood donation, health hygiene and cleanliness etc.
- Special introductory course for B.Ed. students is going to start from the current academic year to
provide life skills training.